- In Honor & Appreciation of our service men & women… NO USER FEE every Wednesday on the Fishing Pier for all Veterans & Active Duty Military through 2012 Flounder season.
Situated on the Grassy Sound Channel in beautiful Cape May County, N.J. Creating memories with family and friends at Grassy Sound Marina will be the highlight of your Summer. Enjoy optimal access to prime fishing and crabbing areas or spend the day on the Grassy Sound Fishing & Crabbing Pier.
- 90 finger boat slips for seasonal & transient boat mooring
- 285′ Fishing & Crabbing Pier
- Pontoon boats, Center Console & Skiffs for Rent
- Gas Dock
- Boat Lift
- Bait & Tackle Shop including Crabbing Supplies, Cold Drinks & Snacks
- Fishing Rod & Crab Trap Rentals
- Annual Flounder Tournament
- Cape May County Official Weigh Station
Stripers * Flounder * Bluefish * Weakfish * Blue Claw Crabs * Sheepshead * Triggerfish * Drum Fish * Almaco jack * Blowfish * Herring *Sea Bass * Porgies LOCATED… BY WATER: On the intracoastal waterway, Grassy Sound Channel between Hereford Inlet & the North Wildwood bridge at channel marker 439.
Coordinates: Lat. 39 01.69′ Long. 74 49.47′ BY LAND: Between North Wildwood & Stone Harbor off Ocean Drive.